We all have had those times when thoughts of using or drinking come to mind, sometimes with real ferocity. For example, those days after lockdown has started to take one step back toward normality, you might find yourself wondering down a high street, past a pub and you suddenly glance at the cold sweat running down the outside of a freshly poured pint of beer or suddenly get a waft of that distinctive cannabis smell from someone else nearby.
No one is saying that these temptations will be easy to overcome, but I do however promise you that the longer you work on things like this, the easier they will become!…
- Suicide: One Of Addiction’s Many Associated Risks
- The Scale Of The Alcohol Problem In The UK
- Substance Use In Households
- Should IV Illicit Drug Users Be Offered PICC Lines Or Venous Access Devices
- How To Help Addicts Stay Safe During This Unprecedented Heatwave And Our Top Hot Weather Life Hacks!
- The Rise Of ASMR Videos For Addiction Recovery