We all have had those times when thoughts of using or drinking come to mind, sometimes with real ferocity. For example, those days after lockdown has started to take one step back toward normality, you might find yourself wondering down a high street, past a pub and you suddenly glance at the cold sweat running down the outside of a freshly poured pint of beer or suddenly get a waft of that distinctive cannabis smell from someone else nearby.
No one is saying that these temptations will be easy to overcome, but I do however promise you that the longer you work on things like this, the easier they will become!…
- Our Award Winning Professionals
- Addiction Around The World
- DnD Courses, Workshops And Masterclasses Coming In Jan 2022
- 10 Steps to Take if an Alcoholic or Addict Refuses Treatment
- Body Maps Reveal The Range Of Sensations And Feelings Experienced During Hallucinations New Study Suggests
- Getting Butterflies? Feeling Like Those Flutters Taking Off? Use The Butterfly Hug Technique!