We Need Your Vital & Lifesaving Support
Do You Want To Make A Real Difference That Truly Counts & Help To Save The Lives Of Other People? Keep Reading To Find Out how!
We can only do what we do because of the generous donations and support that we get from people just like you.
Your help and support will allow us to continue our vital & life saving work in the local community.
100% of your donations & support will go directly to change the circumstances of those who are most vulnerable, and save lives of those who wouldn’t otherwise survive in their current circumstances such as overdose, assault or death from cold or adverse weather!
The average age of death for people experiencing homelessness is 45 for men and 43 for womenCrisis UK
How You Can Help To Save & Change Lives
We need your help by donating financially through our JustGiving page (link below). This will allow us to save the lives of those that are homeless/rough sleeping and who also have drug and/or alcohol addictions in our local community.
Our Promise To You
100% of your donations will go towards the following things:
- Giving out emergency Naloxone kits to reverse the effects of an opioid overdose.
- Giving out hot food, drinks, warm and waterproof clothing, sleeping bags, personal hygiene products, general clothing and more.
- Providing referrals for housing, health issues, counselling/treatment and applying for benefits.
- Providing information about mental health services that they can access.
- Providing the homeless/rough sleepers with information for them to access daily hot food services, free phone numbers and services they can visit if they have any concerns or need immediate help in a crisis.
We promise that none of your donations will be spent on advertising or running costs. 100% of your donations will go directly to help the most vulnerable and needy in our community.
More than 1 in 3 people sleeping rough have been deliberately hit or kicked or experienced some other form of violence whilst homeless.
Please Can Make A Donation By Visiting Our Crowdfunder Page By Clicking Here
We also need any of the following items, ideally new or in good second hand condition for both men and women of different shapes and sizes:
- Clothes and shoes
- Sleeping bags
- Small, foldable shopping trollies
- Hats/beanies/winter hats
- Waterproof clothing
- Small tents
- Socks, gloves or scarves
- Unused toiletries & personal hygiene products
- Warm/waterproof dog coats or warm dog products, leads or harnesses ect
If you have any of these items, please email us at: email@example.com. Thank you!