How you look at your situation, circumstances and life generally will determine how you overcome obstacles and whether changes you make will stick for the long haul.
Thinking positively will breed positivity, even when things may not work out just the way you hoped it would. Negative thinking only breeds more shame, guilt, anger and depression. Certainly not traits that you’d want to take across into recovery with you!
Want To Learn 2 Recovery Techniques?
1 – Positive Self-Talk
If you want more help to improve your positivity and ways to help banish the negative aspects in your life, start by checking out our article which looks at the use of positive self talk and the benefit of using daily affirmations in your recovery, or on your journey to leave active drug and alcohol addiction behind by clicking here.
2 – Being Grateful
Likewise, being grateful for the things you now have or the things that you left behind will also benefit your daily life when you’re trying to get free from the shackles of addiction, or finding your recovery efforts becoming more of a chore, rather than a beneficial and productive skill that will compliment your other daily activities? Try looking at our article on gratitude and how it can give you a serious boost in the proverbials! You can check our the article by clicking here.
Want More Like This!?…
- ING Activities In Addiction Recovery
- Suicide: One Of Addiction’s Many Associated Risks
- The Scale Of The Alcohol Problem In The UK
- Substance Use In Households
- Should IV Illicit Drug Users Be Offered PICC Lines Or Venous Access Devices
- How To Help Addicts Stay Safe During This Unprecedented Heatwave And Our Top Hot Weather Life Hacks!