- Clinically proven
- Easy to administer
- Quick acting
- Long lasting
This medication reverses the devastating effects of an opioid overdose by blocking the opioid receptors in the brain. This is why it is called an opioid antagonist. It also prevents the person from overdosing again for a short while after it’s been initially administered.
It comes in two forms:
So, with that in mind, why wouldn’t you be willing to carry this tiny, lifesaving intervention?
If a friend or loved one is addicted to opioids & you could save their life with one easy action, why wouldn’t you!?…
If you want to learn more about overdoses, how to prevent them and what to do if one occurs by clicking here.
Contact us if you want to find out more and how you can get your own Naloxone kit.
Want More Like This!?…
- Top Medications People Intentionally Overdose On In Select Study Between 2008 And 2013
- Can CBD And CBG Products Benefit Those With Substance Addiction Issues Or Those In Recovery?
- Let Us Know What You Think About Using CBD And CBG oils In Addiction Recovery
- The Role That Water And Hydration Play In Addiction And Recovery
- Doing The Things That You Really Don’t Want To Do Are The Exact Things That You Should Be Doing!
- University Students Ultimate Guide To Drugs, Alcohol And Addiction
- Help Us To Help You Competition
- Brain Switch That Makes Us Binge Drink Even After We’ve Had Enough Discovered By Scientists
- Sneak Peek – Huge Announcement That Will Truly Change Lives Coming In 3 Days!
- Solutions Create Solutions