BE AWARE THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND/OR SWEARWORDS THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
Whether it’s the stinging headache that feels like a thousand hot knives behind your retinas, the 3 am kebab sitting just below your epiglottis threatening to make a reappearance, or the fact that any sort of sympathy is nowhere to be found, a hangover can feel like an shitty time to be alive, and responsible for plenty wishing they bloody well weren’t!
But, as is the case with anything in life that’s less than perfect, irreverence abounds and the different names for a hangover are many, varied, and often hilarious or stupid that many come to fruition after a few too many shots or pints.
So, pop your sunglasses firmly on your face, slowly sip a Diet Coke (aka The Black Doctor) and please enjoy our list of the best ways to say you’ve got a hangover.
Hangover Nicknames From Around The Globe
- A Bag Full of Arseholes
- Brown Bottle Flu
- Crappe Diem
- Crook as Rookward
- Dawn Damage
- Dogshit That’s Been Stepped-In Twice
- Feeling Like a Bag of Dicks
- Got the DTs (Delirium Tremens)
- Hanging Like a Noose
- Head Like a Bag of Chisels
- Hungdog Millionaire
- Hungsville, Tennessee, Pop. Me
- Like a Boiled Turd
- Like Death Warmed Up
- Like Something Shane McGowan Just Coughed Up
- Needing a Hair of The Dog
- Next-Day Denise
- On Your Beeriod
- PPD (Post-Party Depression)
- Reverse Good
- Rough as a Bastard
- Rougher Than a Badger’s Foreskin
- Scraped off a Shoe
- Sick as a Small Hospital
- Suffering the Grog Horrors
- Sunday Morning Coming Down
- Wine Flu
- Wobble Noggin’
- Rough as a hookers goods after a Friday night bus load dropped by
- On death row
- The pint/party payback
- Dog rough
- Bugged on a windshield
Have some fun, how many of these 45 nicknames do you use? Are they new to you? Do you have any that aren’t on the list? Let us know by commenting below, commenting on our social media platforms (links are below if you aren’t already part of our online DnD community or by emailing us!…
Want More Like This?…
- Why Wouldn’t You Want To Save A Life?
- Needing More And More? Is Your Body Developing A Tolerance To Drugs, Alcohol Or Medications?
- Drug Deaths In England And Wales Up Again In 2021 According To The Latest Office For National Statistics Report
- Recommendations To Reduce Barriers To Research, Using Compounds Described By The Third Generation Synthetic Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists Generic Definition By The ACMD
- Getting Out And Help Our Community Once Again
- The Advisory Council On The Misuse Of Drugs Decision Regarding Sunosi Being Categorised As A Controlled Drug