We promised that we would match your purchases of Morrison’s supermarkets “pick up parcels” which give your local food banks the things they need at this time of the year but always run out of.
Our volunteers said that they would put their hands in their pockets and match your purchases to double your donations for your food bank.
The Grand Total Is!…
Grand total of your purchases and ours was: £287.00 worth of food that has helped the most vulnerable in our communities this Christmas!
Thank you so much for your help and a big well done. you truly have made a difference this Christmas.
Are You Struggling With Food?
If you’re struggling with the cost of food or unable to get food, we can help you!
You can find contact information for a range of food banks and charities who can help you. You can find their contact information on our help and support page here.
Want More Like This?…
- Heroin Overdose Deaths Often Happen Shortly After Leaving Hospital According To New Cutting Edge ResearchDrug-related deaths are four times more likely to occur in the days after hospital discharge than at any other time among users of opioids such as heroin according to research led by University College London, Public Health England and King’s College London.
- Our Award Winning ProfessionalsOne of our therapists has won a contribution award for his dedication to his clients and the therapies he offers to addicts, the homeless and those sleeping rough. He would like to say a big thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for him. You can find out more information about our professional addiction therapies and recovery services in this brief article.
- Addiction Around The WorldToday’s fact finding post! These statistics are shocking, considering all of the latest technology, medicinal discoveries, human attitudes, improvements in attitudes towards mental health and improvements in neighbourly relations following on from the COVID outbreak, people with substance use disorders (addictions) still face much persecution, judgement, shame, isolation. But it doesn’t have to be this way, find out how you can do your bit in this fact finding article!…
- DnD Courses, Workshops And Masterclasses Coming In Jan 2022This course is currently being designed by industry experts, recovering addicts, addiction campaigners, leading academic researchers and biological scientists to provide a “one stop shop” course to move you from your current situation, no matter whether you are at rock bottom or living an average life in recovery that you would like to improve on, there’s something for everyone.
- 10 Steps to Take if an Alcoholic or Addict Refuses TreatmentThey don’t believe that they’re sick. They don’t believe that anything’s wrong. It takes a big wake up call to get through the addiction, and to the person that we all know is still inside, screaming to be let out. If Your Loved One Refusing Treatment: 10. Admit It to Yourself If you’re in denial,Continue reading “10 Steps to Take if an Alcoholic or Addict Refuses Treatment”
- Body Maps Reveal The Range Of Sensations And Feelings Experienced During Hallucinations New Study SuggestsNew research published in the British Psychological Society’s Research Digest looks at how we may look at the sensations and feelings we experience during hallucinations and how it is more of a 3D concept rather than a flat, descriptive experience. This latest study may help to improve our understanding and knowledge of psychedelic substances, and how they may be incorporated into new therapies that will benefit patients in the future.