Accept that things, situations or events may not always go the way that you want them to.
Nature and life will throw up obstacles and pitfalls that we cannot anticipate for and trying to have a plan, should these occur so that you don’t have a setback which may cause you to relapse or negatively impact your recovery.
Having loving, supportive family members and good clean/sober friends who you can trust and confide in will help you when these difficult times occur.
Tips & Suggestions
- Having a daily schedule or plan in place can help maintain some stability in times that are uncertain, you can find out how to create and implement one here
- Having people you can call or see when you’re struggling will also help you
- Using a gratitude list can also help remind you why you’re doing what you’re doing. You can find out about creating one here
Find More Like This One
- How To Help Addicts Stay Safe During This Unprecedented Heatwave And Our Top Hot Weather Life Hacks!
- Heroin Overdose Deaths Often Happen Shortly After Leaving Hospital According To New Cutting Edge Research
- Our Award Winning Professionals
- Addiction Around The World
- DnD Courses, Workshops And Masterclasses Coming In Jan 2022
- 10 Steps to Take if an Alcoholic or Addict Refuses Treatment